Ubiquiti Air Max 5GHz Sector Antenna, Dual Polarization, MIMO, 17dBi, 90 degrees beamwidth, recommended for Ubiquiti Rocket M Platform.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
– Frequency range 4900MHz – 5900MHz
– Gain 16.1 – 17.1 dBi
– Polarization Dual Linear
– Cross-pol Isolation 22dB min
– Max VSWR 1.5:1
– Hpol Beamwidth (6dB) 72 de
– Vpol beamwidth (6dB) 93 deg
– Elevation Beamwidth 8 deg
– Electrical Downtilt 4 deg
– ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
– Dimensions 367mm x 63mm x41mm
– Weight 1.1 kg
– Windloading 120mph